- Aug 21, 4:00 PM – 6:30 PMBobolink Dairy & Bakehouse, 369 Stamets Rd, Milford, NJ 08848, USASupernova plays classic and modern jazz with a jam vibe, what they call Festival Jazz. From Chick Corea, Pat Methany, and John Scofield to classic 60's funky jazz like Eddie Henderson and Wes Montgomery, Supernova brings the groove and FUN. You just might wanna dance!
- RSVP ClosedJul 31, 4:00 PM – 6:30 PMBobolink Dairy & Bakehouse, 369 Stamets Rd, Milford, NJ 08848, USASpend the afternoon on the lawn of the farmhouse, listening to great music and enjoying great food. We’ll be selling Farm to Fork dishes. The show takes place from 4-6:30 on Sunday, July 31. Food service is from 3-6. There is a music charge of $15 per person over the age of 10.
- RSVP ClosedMay 29, 4:00 PM – 6:30 PMBobolink Dairy & Bakehouse, 369 Stamets Rd, Milford, NJ 08848, USABased in the Bucks, Hunterdon area their approach to the music has remained the same. They “nabodicize” traditional tunes and songs by incorporating modern rhythms, styles, and instrumentation. Their goal is to keep the ancient music fresh and accessible to modern audiences.
- RSVP ClosedDec 10, 2021, 6:00 PMOld Drive up Bank Lawn, 41 Bridge St, Milford, NJ 08848, USAMark your calendars for a fun filled family festival celebrating Christmas, in Milford!
- Sep 18, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMVilla Milagro Vineyards, County Rd 627, Pohatcong Township, NJ, USASWING on over to meet some neighbors! Swing band, Ginger & The Schnappes, who recently starred at MusicFest, will play this Saturday night 9/18 from 6:30-8:30 on the lawn at Villa Milagro Vineyards.
- Dec 12, 2020, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PMOld Drive up Bank , 41 Bridge St, Milford, NJ 08848, USAChristmas in Milford holiday staple: Gingerbread House Kits! Pick up your kit at the old Drive Up Bank. Kits are on a first come, first serve basis; we have about 50 kits available. A huge THANK YOU! to ShopRite for the donation of the supplies, and to our own Chocolate in the Oven for the icing!
- Dec 01, 2020, 10:00 AM – Dec 15, 2020, 10:00 AMPresbyterian Church Manse Porch, 45 Bridge St, Milford, NJ 08848, USADrop your letters to Santa in the Santa mailbox on the Presbyterian Manse porch @ 45 Bridge St. between December 1 and December 15. Mrs. Claus will read your letters later in December on the Good Morning Milford Facebook page. The date of the letter readings will be announced in advance.
- RSVP ClosedOct 03, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMMilford Ball Field, Milford, NJ 08848, USACome build a scarecrow. We will provide the frames & stuffing. you provide the clothes & props. * Limited to 20 registrants.